The Waste2Value project invites all researchers working with by-products to submit their abstracts for the Waste2Value International Congress. This FREE Congress is a good opportunity for researchers from all over the world to network, sharing their knowledge and experience. Registration if FREE but mandatory.
- By-products as food/feed ingredients;
- Sustainable biomaterials;
- Generating environmental benefits;
- Valorization through new technologies;
- Waste mitigation solutions.
- Pay attention to the word limits.
- Don’t forget to check if your submission is for oral or poster presentation.
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes long and Poster presentation will be up on the congress website on the congress day.
- If you are interested in a poster presentation we give the participants the option of submitting a 2-3 minutes pitch.
- This pitch must include the authors name, the affiliation and a brief presentation of the work submitted in the abstract.
- The pitch is not mandatory for the poster presentation.
All abstract submitted will be evaluated based on the scientific contribution of the work presented and relevance under the chosen topic.
Abstract submission open: 04-05-2021
Abstract submission close: 21-06-2021
Acceptance notification: 02-07-2021
Conference day: 20-07-2021